COVID-19: 545 New Cases Reported in Afghanistan
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) reported 545 new cases of Coronavirus have emerged in the last 24 hours, bringing the total to 15,750 confirmed cases. There are currently 14,057 cases active in the country.
For the first time in more than two weeks, the number of cases in Kabul has decreased.
New positive cases have been reported in Herat (117), Paktia (92), Kabul (66), Nangarhar (50), Samangan (48), Farah (36), Sar-e-Pul (22), Bamiyan (20), Logar (17) and 14 cases each in Ghor, Badakshan and Panjshir.
Twelve cases each were reported in Maidan Wardak and Faryab, four in Balkh, three in Kunar, and two each in Laghman and Badghis.
The ministry reported eight deaths and 100 recovered patients, taking those figures to 265 deaths and 1,428 recoveries.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie