Head of Kapisa Traffic Police Assassinated
Afghan security officials confirmed that Sayed Munir, head of Kapisa’s traffic department, was shot dead by unidentified gunmen on Monday morning in the provincial centre.
The incident occurred in Qala-e-Sayed Khan village in Kapisa city, while Munir was on his way to work, said Kapisa Police spokesman, Abdul Shayeq Shoresh.
Police said investigations are underway regarding the incident.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie