Taliban Kill Five-Members of A Family In Badakhshan
Security officials have reported that five-members of a family were killed by Taliban in Badakhshan province.
Speaking to Reporterly on Monday, Badakhshan Police Command spokesman, Sanaullah Rohani said that, Taliban shot five-members of a family who were residents of Jurm district of the province.
Rohani added that, the members of this family were killed by Taliban in Khastak area after accusing them of cooperating with Government.
Women were also among the individuals killed in this incident, as per Badakhshan Police Command spokesman.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie