13 Security Forces Killed, Wounded in Ghor
Afghan local officials have confirmed that at least 13 security forces have been killed and wounded in Taliban’s attack in Ghor province.
The Chief District of Shahrak district, Haji Muhammad Kabiri told Reporterly that clashes erupted between Taliban and security forces in Salah Khana area at around 20:00pm on Sunday night.
According to Kabiri, at least nine soldiers were killed and four others were wounded in the clashes.
He added that the Taliban burned down two tanks of the security forces and took another tank with themselves.
He noted that at least 15 Taliban insurgents were also killed and a number of others were wounded in the incident.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie