Schools Are Going To Be Online in Herat Amid Coronavirus Concerns
Local officials in Herat say the government and private schools are going to be online with cooperation of local media in Herat province.
The Herat governor press office in a press release said that based on the decision of provincial emergency committee, all preventive measures have increased amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The press release added that the protective and preventive measures have also increased in Islam Qala border.
The transport department was also instructed to disinfect all cargo vehicles that are coming from Iran to Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie