285 New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Afghanistan: Tally Reaches 4,687
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) says 285 new cases of the coronavirus were registered in the country during the past 24 hours.
Wahid Majroh, deputy minister of MoPH in a press conference on Monday said that with the registration of the new cases, the number of people infected with the coronavirus in the country reaches 4,687.
According to the health authorities, at least two patients infected with the coronavirus have died of the virus in the past 24 hours and 16 others have recovered.
The total number of recovered patients is now 578 and the death toll rises to 122.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie