95 New Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Herat
Local health authorities in Herat province say 95 new cases of the coronavirus have been registered in the province during the past 24 hours.
The spokesman of Herat Public Health Department, Muhammad Rafiq Sherzai said that 142 samples of the coronavirus were tested in the laboratory which 95 of them confirmed positive.
According to him, the new cases include 56 men and 39 women.
It is noteworthy to be mentioned that the total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in Herat reaches 1,248 with 24 death toll and 193 recovered patients.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie