National Procurement Commission Approves 43 Contracts Including COVID-19 Hospitals in 5 Provinces
The National Procurement Commission has announced that 43 procurement contracts, including the construction of a 100-bed COVID-19 hospital in 5 provinces have been approved.
The commission’s session, which held on Monday discussed 44 preparatory issues, 43 of which were worth more than 17 billion afghanis.
The projects include four health contracts, including 100-bed hospital construction for COVID-19 patients in 5 provinces.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie