Complex Attack on Baghlan Police Headquarters Left 68 Killed and Wounded
Security officials announced that in the Taliban attack on Baghlan police headquarters that occurred on Sunday, 68 people were killed and wounded.
Nusrat Rahimi, spokesman of Ministry of Interior said that in this attack, 8 assailaints of attack on Baghlan police headquarters and 13 police personnel were killed and 35 other police personnel were wounded.
Rahimi added that in this incident 20 civilians were also wounded. On Sunday afternoon, a group of insurgents armed with weapons and suicide vests attacked on Baghlan police headquarters, the assault initially began with a car bomb exploding in front of building of headquarters and then the insurgents entered police headquarters.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie