US Deploys Bombers to Middle East
The Trump administration is deploying a carrier strike group & bombers to the Middle East in response to troubling, as per US National Security Advisor John Bolton.
The deployment, according to Bolton is due to “indications & warnings” from Iran & to show the US will retaliate with “unrelenting force” to any attack.
This comes after tensions have been rising between US and Iran following the former’s withdrawal from JCPoA and sanctions on Iran.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie