IED Blast Targets University Students in Ghazni
At least one person was killed and five others were wounded in a magnetic Improvised Explosive Device (IED) blast that targeted university students in Ghazni province, officials said on Monday.
“The driver of the bus was killed in the incident, and five other students of Ghazni University were injured”, Ahmad Khan Serat, Ghazni police spokesperson told Reporterly.
Serat noted that the incident happened at around 12:20 PM on Monday when a bus carrying university students was targeted by a bomb.
He added that the incident occurred in Qala Jawz area in PD3 of Ghazni city.
No group has claimed responsibility for the blast yet.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie