NDS Arrests Taliban Shadow Governor For Kalakan District Of Kabul
The National Directorate of Security in a statement said on Monday that Sardar Mohammad, Taliban shadow district governor for Kalakan district of Kabul was arrested along with 3 of his aides in PD8 of Kabul city.
The statement added that Sardar Mohammad alias as Mullah Sardar, and three of his subordinates were involved in terrorist activities including firing rocket on Bagram airfield, banditry, disturbing people and also extortion.
Sardar Mohammad had previously acted as Taliban shadow governor for Kabul’s Mirbacha Kot district, before he was recalled to Pakistan’s Peshawar where he was instructed to increase attacks and was appointed as the group’s governor for Kalakan district, the statement read.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie