Iran Targets Terrorist HQ in Syria
Iran has targeted the terrorist commander headquarters in Syria as a response to the terrorist attack in Ahwaz on Monday, with six surface-to-surface ballistic missiles.
According to reports, six Iranian drones attacked the command center following this missile attack.
According to the Fars News Agency, “At 2 am today the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Airborne Corps missile unit, in response to a recent terrorist attack in Ahwaz which was carried out by elements of the Takfiri group, targeted the headquarters of terrorist leaders in Syria in the Al-Bukmal area in eastern Euphrates, with several surface-to-surface ballistic missiles from Kermanshah. ”
According to the report, firing missiles were of two types, Zulfiqar (750 km) and Qiam (800 km).
These missiles crossed the sky of Iraq and hit the east of Euphrates in Syria.
The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, a year ago, in response to ISIL terrorist attacks in Tehran, targeted the terrorist headquartes in Deir ez-Zor with 6 missiles of Zulfiqar and Qiam types.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie