Advisor to the President Dismissed
Some sources have reported that General Jurat, the senior adviser to the president and deputy head of the National Security Council, has been dismissed.
There is still no detail on Mr. Jurat’s dismissal.
This comes after Officials in Nangarhar province, on 7 September, reported the discovery and seizure of some explosives and a number of weapons from the Office of the “Protection of the Values of the Jihad and Resistance of the Afghan People”. This trend belongs to Din Mohammad Jurat, who has held several public gatherings in Nangarhar province.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie