27 Terrorists Killed in Farah Province
Security officials have reported the killing and wounding of 27 terrorists in an ANP special Unit forces ambush.
The MoI said in a statement that 18 Taliban fighters were killed and 9 others wounded in an ambush by Special Unit Forces in the Barankot area of Farah province.
The statement added that a number of weapons and ammunition, as well as several motorcycles, had been captured by the government forces.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie