30 Terrorists Killed and Wounded in Several Provinces of Afghanistan
Security officials have reported the killing and wounding of 30 terrorists in 13 provinces of Afghanistan.
As a result of the invasive, airborne and cleanup operations of the security forces over the past 24 hours in the provinces of Helmand, Nangarhar, Nimroz, Sar-e-Pul, Kunar, Faryab, Badakhshan, Ghazni, Kandahar, Logar, Herat, Baghlan, and Uruzgan, 24 terrorists were killed and 6 others wounded.
The statement provides no detail about the causalities of security forces and civilians.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie