High Security Alert in 5 Ghazni Districts/Operation on #2 Highway
Local authorities in Ghazni have reported a high security alert and risk of threat in five districts of the province.
The Spokesman for Ghazni governor, Arif Noori told Khabarnama that districts of Giru, Dehyak, Muqur and Gilan are still in high security threat.
He added that the cleanup operations in these areas will soon be launched.
Arif Noori continued that the Taliban have been attempting to carry out operations on certain districts and outposts by Humvee and Ranger vehicles taken from security forces during the past months, which faced air strikes.
The local official said that clean-up operations on Highway No. 2 in the Arezoo area of Ghazni began at 5am on Wednesday.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie