Newly Appointed Denmark Ambassador to Kabul Assures Cooperation
Minister of National Defense, General Tariq Shah Bahrami, met with Danish Ambassador on Monday to discuss Danish supports to the government and people of Afghanistan and expressed his appreciation for the presence of the Danish soldiers who have fought and sacrificed along with the Afghan Armed Forces against Terrorism.
“The Afghan government is committed to spend the Danish taxpayers’ money in the right place.” said the National Defense Minister in a statement on the security situation and the measures of the Afghan Ministry of Defense to fight corruption, to implement the reforms and the new personnel law.
In return, the new ambassador, Mr. Nicolaj Hejberg Petersen, appreciate the value of the plans of the Ministry of Defense and the achievements of the Afghan soldiers, and confirmed that the Danish government is working to eradicate corruption, assist the security sector and promote education and training with Afghan armed forces.
He also said that we are set to increase the number of Danish soldiers who are operating within Resolute Support mission in Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie