Suicide Attack Organizers Arrested
The National Directorate of Security (NDS) announced on Sunday the arrest of two organizers of suicide attacks in Kabul.
“The National Security Forces arrested two organizers of suicide attacks in the third district of Kabul in a special operation, NDS said in a statement.
From these people, a suitcase loaded with explosives, a pistol and a Corolla car were obtained.
According to the National Directorate of Security (NDS), for six months, they have been trained to build mines, Car bombs and suicide vests in the Akora Khattak area of Peshawar.
They are members of the Haqqani terrorist network which were supposed to attack a city belt in the fifth district police station of Kabul using five people and also planned to assassinate politicians, civil society activists and religious scholars in Kabul city.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie