Suicide Bombing Coordination Center in Helmand Destroyed
Security officials have confirmed the destruction of a suicide bombing coordination center in Helmand province.
“Twenty terrorists have been killed and 22 others arrested during a clean-up operation in Nahr-e-Saraj district of Helmand province.”, the ministry said in a statement.
During the operation, 6 hideouts and 31 vehicles of the enemy also destroyed.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie