15 Taliban Militants Killed In Uruzgan In A Two Day Operation
During the operations of the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces in southern Uruzgan province of Afghanistan, at least 15 Taliban militants were killed.
The 205th Corps spokesman confirmed the details of the operation that lasted for two days including a series of raids by the Afghan Special Forces along with the airstrikes by the Afghan Air Force in Tarin Kot, Uruzgan.
Uruzgan province has been a heavily contested area by the Taliban and the Afghan forces are continuously trying to dismantle the insurgents there.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie