NSA Mohib: Special Delegation To Investigate The Security Situation Of Nangarhar
Afghan National Security Advisor, Hamdullah Mohib says Nangarhar is a strategic province and a special delegation will soon be deployed to investigate its security situation.
Mr Mohib has given his statements last night in a meeting with a number of elders and youth of Nangarhar province.
In the meeting, the elders of Nangarhar province, while calling for assistance for the displaced families in the recent clashes of Khogyani and Shirzad districts of the province, have urged the national security advisor to launch a clearance operation against the Taliban and IS-K in the Khogyani, Sherzad, and Hesaarak districts.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie