US Special representative Zalmay Khalilzad welcomes the contribution of Pakistan’s PM Imran Khan
US Special representative Zalmay Khalilzad appreciated Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan statement on Afghanistan. In a tweet Mr. Khalilzad expressed his appreciation towards efforts by Pakistan to play a significant role in the Afghan Peace process and be a change maker.
Imran Khan on Thursday said, in a press release that, Pakistan will not be a party to any internal conflict in Afghanistan but is dedicated to supporting the peace process by committing diplomatic and security capital. The head of the nation welcomed the intra Afghan Dialogue wherein the people of Afghanistan will themselves decide the future of the nation.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie