Patient Dies of Coronavirus in Kabul
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) confirmed that a patient has died of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in capital Kabul.
The spokesman of MoPH, Wahidullah Mayar said, the new death as a result of COVID-19 in the capital brings the total number of deaths to 7 across the country.
Mayar had earlier confirmed that the positive cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has risen to 299 across the country.
He added that so far 299 positive cases have been recorded in various provinces of Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie