COVID-19: Only 3 Positive Cases From 60 Samples Tested In Past 24 Hours
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) said three new cases of Coronavirus tested positive in the past 24 hours.
The government’s laboratories in Nangarhar, Parwan and Daykundi provinces were able to test 60 samples in the past day.
The MoPH data showed no deaths had been reported while four patients had recovered.
The country has confirmed 38,143 COVID-19 cases so far, with over 29,000 people recovered.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie