Breaking: IEC Staff Killed in Herat
Afghan local officials have confirmed that an Independent Election Commission (IEC) staff was killed in his office in Herat province on Saturday.
The spokesman of Herat governor, Jilani Farhad told Reporterly that a staff of IEC was killed in his office in Herat a few minutes ago.
Farhad noted that the reason of killing the IEC staff is not clear and Police have arrived at the scene area.
He added that no one has been arrested regarding the incident so far.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie