Developing: 25 Local Army Soldiers Killed in Taliban’s Infiltrator attack in Ghazni
Afghan local officials have confirmed that at least 25 local army soldiers have been killed in Taliban’s infiltrator attack in Ghazni province.
The district chief of Qarabagh, Habibullah told media outlets that seven Taliban infiltrators have opened fire on other army soldiers in Lewanay Bazar outpost of the district and took all weapons and equipment with themselves.
According to Habibullah, at least 25 local army soldiers have been killed and two others have been wounded.
In the meantime, the Ministry of Defense (MoD) in a statement said that at least nine local army soldiers were killed in the incident.
The Taliban group has claimed responsibility behind the incident.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie