Supporters of “Stability & Partnership” Electoral Team Staged Protest in Balkh
A number of the supporters of the “Stability & Partnership” electoral team staged a protest in Balkh province on Saturday, demanding the cancellation of fraudulent votes.
One of the members of the “Stability & Partnership” team, Mohammad Mohaqiq who is now in Balkh says the aim of protest is to fight against electoral fraud and irregularities.
The protesters say they have gathered in Ferdawsi circle of Mazar-e Sharif city and will continue their protest to the eastern gates of the Grand Blue mosque.
This comes as previously, the supporters of the “Stability & Partnership” team have launched protest in several northern and central provinces of the country.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie