Taliban Shadow District Chief Killed in Herat
Police say the shadow district chief for Posht-e Koh district of Herat province has been killed.
Head of Herat Police press command, Abdul Ahad Wali Zada said that Mullah Saifullah, Taliban’s shadow chief district for Posht-e Koh has been killed by the highway Police.
According to Wali Zada, the killed shadow district chief was killed on Saturday morning after attempting to storm the security outpost of “Karwangah” which is located on the highway of Shindand.
He noted that at least one of the men of Mullah Saifullah was also killed and two others of them were wounded.
Wali Zada further added that at least one of the Afghan national Police was also killed during the clashes.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie