The Attorney General’s Office (AGO) announced on Friday that it has imposed a travel ban on the head of the Afghanistan Football Federation, Keramuddin Karim, and four other members of the federation due to allegations of sexual abuse against women football players by members of the federation.
Federation members who have been banned from traveling, include:
• Keramuddin Karim, head of Afghanistan Football Federation
• Nader Alemi, head of goalkeepers’ committee
• Sayed Ali Reza Aqazada, secretary general of the federation
• Abdul Saboor Walizada, head of provinces relations
• And Rustam, an employee of the federation
AGO spokesman Jamshid Rasuli said on Friday that “So far, over 25 people have been investigated. The information which was necessary and needed for the investigations, was taken from the people who are outside the country. Some progress has been made in this regard”.
buy singulair online http://www.handrehab.us/images/patterns/new/singulair.html no prescription
Six members of the federation were suspended by the federation back on December 9. The AGO announced that they were investigating the case on December 2.