Advisor of Cultural Commission of Parliament Assassinated by Unidentified Individuals in Kabul
Security officials have reported the assassination of Advisor of Cultural Commission of Parliament by unidentified individuals in the city of Kabul.
Nusrat Rahimi, spokesman of Ministry of Interior said that around 7:20 am on Saturday morning Mina Mangal, the Adviser of Cultural Commission of Parliament was killed by unidentified individuals in an area surrounding PD8 of Kabul city.
Rahimi added that the case is under police investigation.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie