Balkhi: Araghchi’s Recent Statement About Afghan Refugees Contradicts International Commitment
Afghan Minister of Refugees and Repatriation, Sayed Hussain Alami Balkhi, says that recent statements of Iran’s deputy foreign minister Abbas Araghchi are in contradiction to international commitment.
In response to recent remarks made by Deputy Foreign Minister of Iran, Mr. Balkhi wrote on his Facebook page calling Mr. Araghchi statement, “incongruous and provocative”.
The Minister of Refugees thanked the citizens of Iran for their reaction to recent statement of Mr. Araqchi about Afghan refugees.
“If the US sanctions affect our economy and oil sales reach zero, the Islamic Republic of Iran will be forced to consider a special policy for its economy, therefore Iran may ask our Afghan brothers and sisters to leave Iran,” Abbas Araghchi Iran’s deputy foreign minister had said last week.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie