Insecurity Mounts in Bala Murghab as 22 Security Forces Personnel Killed and Wounded in the District
Local officials have reported increase of insecurity after the death and injury of 22 security forces personnel in Bala Murghab district of Badghis province.
Speaking to Reporterly on Saturday, Jamshid Shahabi, the spokesperson of Badghis governor said that as a result of Thursday night’s attack of Taliban in Qazia area of Bala Murghab on two outposts of security forces, 12 soldiers were killed and 10 others were wounded.
Spokesman of Badghis governor stressed that based on intelligence information, dozens of Taliban insurgents were also killed.
He further added that the area is in control of the security forces and on Friday the governor went to the district along with the commanders of the 207th Zafar Corps police chief of the province.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie