Kabul Election Preliminary List Winners Block Parliament Gate
Kabul candidates who were pronounced winners in the primary list of parliamentary elections blocked the entrance gate of parliament in response to electing administrative board of House of Representatives.
These winners of Kabul parliamentary elections closed the routes to parliament on Saturday demanding declaration of final results of Kabul before the selection of the Administrative Board of the lower house.
Representatives of other provinces in the House of Representatives were supposed to go to the polls today to elect administrative panel of parliament.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie