Explosion in Oba District Leaves 16 Individuals Killed & Wounded
16 individuals were killed and wounded in Oba district of Herat province, as per local officials.
Jailani Farhad, spokesperson of Herat province told Reporterly on Saturday that the explosion which was caused by IED attached to a motorcycle left two people including a child killed and 14 others were wounded.
This explosion occurred in Bazar of Obe district of Herat province, Farhad added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie