Foreign Minister Rabbani Meets Japanese Counterpart
Foreign Minister Salahuddin Rabbani announced on Twitter that he met with his Japanese counterpart Kono Taro.
The two discussed various projects and initiatives of JICA in Afghanistan and also talked about Afghan-led peace efforts.
On Friday, Rabbani met with EU’s foreign and security policy service DSG Pedro Serrano and discussed various aspects of the strong partnership between Afghanistan & the EU, including support for an Afghan-led peace process.
“We greatly value the EU’s many contributions &resolute support for security& stability in Afghanistan”, Rabbani tweeted on Friday.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie