Head of Taliban Military Commission Arrested in Herat
Security officials have reported the arrest of head of Taliban Military Commission in Herat.
This official of the insurgent group was wounded following a clash with Herat police forces and subsequently arrested by Herat police forces, said Ministry of Interior spokesman Nusrat Rahimi.
According to Rahimi, the arrested individual is by the name Saddam who has been involved in killing of more than 30 security forces personnel in Herat city.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie