Kabul Police Arrests 43 for Celebratory Firing After Cricket Win
Kabul police arrested 43 people for celebratory firing following the national cricket team’s victory against Pakistan on Friday night.
The Ministry of Interior in a statement said the police forces arrested the individuals from various districts of Kabul city.
The statement further added that the celebratory firing injured some people besides creating fear among the residents of Kabul.
The celebratory firing started after national cricket team’s victory on Friday night. The Afghan team defeated Pakistan by three wickets during a warm-up match in Bristol England on Friday.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie