A Group of 7 Kidnappers Arrested in Kabul
The National Directorate of Security (NDS) arrested a group of seven kidnappers in the capital Kabul and rescued two individuals from their captivity, a statement from the spy agency said Saturday.
The statement from NDS received by Reporterly said the kidnappers were arrested during an operation from Ghara Bagh district of Kabul.
Three Kalashnikovs were also seized from the kidnappers, the statement said.
It further added that one of the freed individuals is one of the money exchangers in Kabul city named Alam Zib who was kidnapped last week from Kabul-Parwan highway.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie