Two Bomb Blasts Wounded At Least 7 in Kabul
At least seven people were wounded when two explosions happened in Kabul city on Saturday morning, Kabul Police confirmed.
Ferdaws Faramarz, Kabul Police spokesman told Reporterly that at least three people were wounded in the first blast which was a result of an attached IED targeting a Ford type vehicle at around 07:40am in Omid Sabz township.
According to Police, at least four more people were wounded in the second blast which was occurred in Khair Khana area of Kabul as a result of an IED which targeted a Land Cruiser type vehicle at around 08:00am.
No group has claimed responsibility for the blasts so far.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie