COVID-19: 53 New Cases Reported From 282 Samples
In the past 24 hours, 282 samples suspected of having Coronavirus were tested, of which 53 were positive, the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) said on Saturday, pushing the national tally to 40,141 confirmed cases so far.
Positive cases were reported in the provinces of Kabul, Balkh, Nangarhar, Paktia, Laghman, Kunar, Faryab and Paktika.
The MoPH reported that 45 people had recovered while three had succumbed to the illness.
Afghanistan has 5,092 active COVID-19 cases currently with 33,561 recoveries and 1,488 deaths.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie