Ghazni Official And NDS Officer Killed By Unknown Gunmen
Ghazni officials confirmed on Saturday, that Samiullah Hanafi, the executive director of Ghazni governor’s office and an employee of the provincial National Directorate of Security (NDS) were killed by unknown gunmen on Friday.
Wahidullah Jumazada, spokesperson for the Ghazni governor’s office, told Reporterly on Saturday, that the attack took place in the Roza area of PD3 of Ghazni city.
The gunmen fled after shooting the two men.
Investigations are ongoing to arrest the perpetrators, Jumazada said.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie