COVID-19: 7 Test Positive From 59 Samples In Past 24 Hours
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) recorded seven cases of Coronavirus from the 59 samples tested in the past 24 hours, pushing the confirmed cases in Afghanistan to 39,297.
Four patients succumbed to the virus while no new recoveries were reported.
All the seven new cases were recorded in Kabul province.
There are 4,993 active cases of COVID-9 in the country, with 32,842 recovered and 1,462 deaths.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie