Several Presidential Palace Employees’ Facebook Accounts Not Available
The Facebook accounts of several presidential advisers and spokespersons have been taken down or disabled.
Media sources say that the accounts of director General of Administrative Office of the President Fazel Fazly, Senior Advisors Shah Hussain Murtazawi and Sami Hamid, along with Deputy Spokesperson Dawa Khan Menapal, have been unavailable for at least a week.
Earlier, Mohammad Mohaqiq, leader of the People’s Islamic Unity Party of Afghanistan, had also announced his Facebook account had been unavailable for the past week.
The reason for this is not clear.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie