Chief Executive Welcomes International Consensus In Support Of Afghan Peace
In a meeting with U.S. Special Representative for Afghanistan Consensus, Chief Executive Dr Abdullah welcomed the international communiqué in support of peace in Afghanistan, with the participation of the European Union, China and Russia.
Office of Executive Chief said in a statement on Sunday that in this meeting Dr Abdullah and Minister of Foreign Affairs Salahuddin Rabbani appreciated the efforts of the United States and Mr Khalilzad to establish a just and lasting peace in Afghanistan and assured the readiness of the government and the help of the people this process.
“Khalilzad briefed chief executive about the results of his recent trips and visits with representatives of various countries to create a global and regional peaceful settlement for peace in Afghanistan, and the two sides agreed on the principle of inclusive Intra-Afghan peace talks, international and regional consensus in support of peace, joint fight against terrorism and continuation of efforts to achieve peace,” the statement added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie