Enlightening Movement Demands Justice For The Hazara Protestors Of Baghlan
Enlightening Movement (Junbish Roshnayee) has urged the government to identify and bring to justice the perpetrators of the attack on demonstrators in Baghlan province and address the demands of the protesting Hazaras in Baghlan.
The Supreme Council of the Enlightening Movement said in a statement on Sunday that “violent and suppressive behavior of the security forces with Sunni Hazara protesters in Baghlan is one of the most prominent examples of the autocratic behavior of the government towards the citizens.”
The Enlightening Movement emphasized that if the government does not pay attention to the demands of protesters in Baghlan province, the Enlightening Movement will take serious measures to support this movement.
Meanwhile, since past few days, a number of residents in Baghlan province have protested against the parliamentary election votes which has so far left at least 1 dead and 6 injured.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie