People’s Islamic Unity Party of Afghanistan Considers Peace Consultative Jirga A Pre-time Campaign
The People’s Islamic Unity Party of Afghanistan, led by Mohammad Mohaqeq, the deputy Chief Executive considers Peace Consultative Jirga order a pre-election campaign of a particular election team and also deception and distraction to public opinion.
In an issued statement, the party questioned the Jigra’s objectives and said that the efforts in recent weeks to hold this Jirga are biased and by a team affiliated with the presidential palace.
While saying that the Peace Consultative Jirga does not have a traditional nature the statement emphasized that no consultations were conducted with political parties in this regard.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie