EU Ambassador to Afghanistan: Assure Our Support, Illegal Mining Must be Stopped
Pierre Mayaudon, the the Ambassador and head of European Union’s Delegation in Afghanistan assured that you that the EU stands besides Afghanistan in as he pointed out their role in development of mining sector in Afghanistan.
“European companies are looking for opportunities for investment in mining sector in Afghanistan and we should courage them in this regard”, Mayaudon said.
He also said that there is commitment to stop illegal mining and it is an economic crime, adding that illegal mining is a threat to the national security.
He pointed that illegal mining is indeed a challenge ahead of investment in Afghanistan and it affects Afghanistan’s image and it should be stopped.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie