30 Taliban Insurgents & 3 Security Personnel Killed in Balkh
Army in the northern part of Afghanistan reported that 30 Taliban insurgents and 3 security personnel were killed in Balkh province.
209 Shaheen Corps said in a statement on Sunday that as a result of air operations, artillery attacks and ANDSF operations carried out in past 24 hours on compounds of Taliban insurgents, in Sia Ab village of Sholgara district, Alamkhel village of Balkh province, Asiab Khan of Chimtal district and Shahrak Afghania in Nahr Shahi district of Balkh province, 30 Taliban insurgents were killed.
The statement added that, 18 Taliban insurgents including a commander of the group were also injured during the operations.
The 209 Shaheen Corps said that no causalities were posed to civilians but 3 security personnel were killed and 5 others were wounded.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie