Member of Haqqani Network Detained in Kabul
Security officials said that a member of Haqqani network was arrested in Kabul city. Kabul police in a statement confirmed that a member of Haqqani network who was involved in killing of government employees in the vicinity of Deh Sabz district was arrested.
The statement further added that the person was arrested on Saturday night as a result of police forces operation carried out in Deh Sabz district.
The detainee killed a man in connection of cooperating with the government on 1st August in village Tarakhel of Deh Sabz district and was being followed by the police since the incident, read the statement.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie